My email adress

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Embroidery pillow cases




I made these embroidery pillow cases. The first picture is of the one I made myself. It has my initials on it. The other picture is of one in my Etsy shop Heirloomsforyou. It says Always Kiss Me Goodnight. It has nine burgundy, pink and white orchids. There is three inch lace at the top and the bottom . It is a slip on pillow case, open on both ends. There is six inch lace on it's ends which really dress it up. I put it together with French seams so there are no loose seams.

I love doing heirloom work, embroidery, lace work, French seams, hem stitches and so much more. We will talk about all the different stitches as we go along.

Thank you for joining me today and hope we can talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment