My email adress

Sunday, June 21, 2009


HAPPY FATHERS DAY


To my sweetheart of 33 years who is someone worth crowing about!

He is the one I go to for everything. He maybe thinking what is she up to now, or this can 't or shouldn't be done. But after just a little persuasion He helps me.

We have raised 2 sons, who now each have a daughter each. He has been a wonderful Father all these years. And now is a spectacular Grandfather. They call PaPa.

He takes his vacation to spend with his granddaughters. The 13 year old lives in Indiana so he takes vacation to ride up to spend time with her or bring her back to stay with us for awhile. The youngest just turned 4 and he takes a week to take her to Florida so I can spend some time with my folks and she can see them so when she is older she will remember them.

So now you just are getting a glimpse of why I want to crow about my sweetie! I could go on for days.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY SWEETHEART!

Thank you for listening and I hope all the fathers out there have a wonderful day!

Until next time, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment