My email adress

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mint Green Easter Egg






Isn't this one of the prettiest Easter Eggs you have ever seen? I was the lucky winner of it.
Sarah over at My So Called Junky Life made it and also a pink one. She gave them both away. I was the lucky winner of the mint green one. I just love it. Can't wait until it gets here. I have the perfect place to put it. My Granddaughter will just be crazy about it. Thank you so much Sarah!
Sarah also has a swap going on. It is called The Secret Garden Swap. She has all the details over on her blog. http://mysocalledjunkylife.blogspot.com Sign up is until March 19th. Check it out. I have joined in and can't wait swaps are so much fun.
Her blog is a fun one to follower I hope you will drop by and tell her I sent you. You will enjoy your visit.
Have a blessed day. Until next time. Carol

7 comments:

  1. This egg is one of the prettiest I have seen!! Love the Easter/Spring colors!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and right on time for this season. Congratulations to you sister Carol. Have a great weekend! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol. I finally had a slow night at home and was able to check in and catch up with my blog followers. I have spent some time going through your older post and I have had a great time.

    I also looked at your Etsy shops. I love your quilts and I love spending time in antique and consignment shops. I also sent you a friend request on facebook.

    I will be doing a post on Mellow Yellow Monday about an old quilt.

    Thank you for following my blog. I do my best to check in each week but do not always have the time to comment. I am trying to get better at that.

    Have a good week.

    Rita aka Cashjocky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Carol, the luck of the Irish was with you for this win ... it is breathtaking.

    TY for coming over for a visit, I hope of many more to enjoy.

    Have you read about our blog lady gathering on April 17th in Mt. Airy, MD. We'd love to have you join us. Sherry is flying in from AZ & others are coming in from the east coast, up & down. The luncheon is on me, I have an extra bed if needed.

    My email ~ blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com

    Happy St Patrick's Day ~
    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Congratulations on winning that beautiful egg. It is wonderful.
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog friend, so glad I found you! Hope you have a Happy Easter Weekend.
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so picture perfect! Glad I came across it!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete