My email adress

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

I am starting off the New Year with a new computer. The sewing program I have for my sewing machine took over my other one. So now I have 2 one for my sewing machine and this one for everything else. My husband hates that sewing program so bad he says it would be better for him( as he is the one I always go to when things get weird in computer land) if I just have a computer all to it self for the sewing program, he didn't even flinch about the cost. This way is so much easier on him.

But as for me, all my beautiful clip art is being held captive by the sewing computer. So I am starting over with my collection. From all the great gals who have the clip art giveaway blogs. In one of my next blog post I need to put how to get to them. I know most of you already know who they are but there may be a few who don't.

I would like to say I am hoping for you the best in 2011. I plan ( now lets see if I make it happen) to blog often this year and visit as well as leave comments. There are a lot of you that I love to visit.

Blessing for a creative 2011. Until next time. Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi sister Carol! Just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and may the Lord bless you with His richest blessings. That's awesome that you can continue with your passion. Take care.

    ReplyDelete