My email adress

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Off To A Good Start




I quilted this first of this week. I cut the scallops today. I will put the binding on tomorrow. This is one of my favorite quilts. Yes it is very easy but I love scrappy quilts. What a great way to see all the different fabrics. I love fabric.




It has several different embroidery designs that I scattered around it. No rhyme or reason. This one is a heart vine with 2 pink roses with blue bows.










This one is 3 little pink roses in a teal scroll work. Yes I have to finish cleaning up the threads. All that will be done before it makes it to my Etsy shop Heirlooms for you.
This is the last picture I took of the embroidery. There are more. I will show them in the shop. This one is a heart of french knots with one sweet pink rose in it's center.
I didn't get much quilting done last year. To many distractions. I plan on getting some done this year. This type that I scallop is one of my favorites.I have a embroidered one with bullion roses and dragon flies that is ready to be put together. There is also one in the living room waiting to be pined so it can be quilted.
So I feel I am off to a good start. Until next time. Carol

1 comment: