My email adress

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prayer For Nancy


Good morning, I have a request for you. My friend Nancy has stage 4 ovarian cancer. She has been fighting it for 3 years. She doesn't complain but is always thinking of everyone else. Smiling and saying she is OK. Well it has spread to her intestines and she is in a lot of pain. They have her on enough medication so she doesn't feel so bad. But she slides in and out of the moment. But the beauty of her sweet spirit still shows through. She doesn't ever complain and is still concerned for all her loved ones and friends. She and her family want her home the doctors said maybe today. Please ask the lord about that also.
I know the Lord has His hands on her. He has posted angels around her. But we are still commissioned to pray for one another. So I ask for her your prays.
I thank you ahead of time. Carol

2 comments: