My email adress

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tea Time Tuesdays

Today is Tea Time Tuesday. I went to a flea market Sunday that is about 50 miles from my house. I found serveral things . I will share more later.
I got a set of 4 of these.

I love the soft colors and the sweet pattern.


Sorry about that.



They are Noritake. I think they are so pretty. One will be for me and I will be putting the other ones in My Vintsge Shop soon.
Thank you for stoping by. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.
Until next time. Carol




5 comments:

  1. Hello Carol, It is nice to meet you. Your blog is beautiful! Love all your pictures! Thank you for your nice comment. I'm your newest follower :)
    Have a blessed day!
    ~*~Wendy~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    Your teacup is really sweet; very pretty colours! Thank you for coming by for tea today.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovly set of teacups and saucers to find while out thrifting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous find! I think this Noritake pattern is the prettiest I have ever seen.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern and the colors are wonderful. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete