My email adress

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Etsy preview

Just a few more of the many pieces I have picked up the last several weeks.


This piece is one I really liked as it has a very unique shape. I love the way the diamond shapes are extended along the bottom then how it drops to a gentle slope.


And this beauty. It is cut glass with a iridescent  sheen. I have never seen one like it and feel in love with it.


And last but not least this pretty flat pedestal dish. It has so much character. It is simple but the shape is soft oval not round. It appears to have handles but they really aren't it is just the shape.

These are just a few of the many pretty finds I have gotten just recently. Now I just need to get busy getting them on my Etsy shop so you can enjoy them as much as I am.

Until next time. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment