My email adress

Friday, July 11, 2014

What is with all the crystal?

The month of June something happened to me. Not sure why. 

I have always loved crystal pieces. I ask for it for Christmas, look for it everywhere I go. Buy china cabinets for it. But the month of June I got a little crazy. I have already showed a small part but was to embarrassed  to show it all so I will show it to you a little at a time.
This lovely piece

The same person had this  lovely piece. So of course I had to have it.


Then at another place I found these lovelies!
They are the candlewick pattern. It is hard to see in the photo but you can tell from the cup handles.
It is also on the trays. I also like the way the trays are square. But look at the last photo, that is the bottom of the cup. Square, to cool.

I have four luncheon trays and cups they will go on my Etsy shop. I told myself the top ones would also, we will see.( I have my doubts) Let me know what you think.

I also found 2 more of these. I had them (12) in my shop a while back and they sold well. So I thought I would get these two. I listed them today. The glass ones will go on maybe tomorrow. 

I also listed this English mix and match tea cup. I have several more and will show you in a couple of days.
Then I listed this mix and match pink and soft green tea set. It also has a pink depression glass creamer and a Jennette Glass covered pedestal sugar dish. Love it!


Well that is enough for me for today. Thank you for stopping by. Until next time. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment