My email adress

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sweet Little Decorated Box


                                            
                       




I did carve out enough time to get this sweet little papermache box decorated.  I  spray painted it a shiny baby blue then when it was dry I added a pretty Venice lace trim The on top of that I added two different pieces of gimp one baby blue and one white. Then along the top edge of the top I added another baby blue gimp. On the top I added two different pink paper roses, a circle lace applique that I make with a vintage pearl button, a star button with a pink vintage button, and a pretty little blue vintage button. The inside was already dark blue so I left it but on the top I added pink lace then a pink paper rose and leaf. A very simple but quite sweet project.

I think it turned out pretty. It would be nice on a night stand to put jewelry in. I haven't decided yet where it is going. But I know that it will be pretty there.

 Thanks for bearing with me. Until next time. Carol

1 comment: