My email adress

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fairies in the Garden


My Granddaughter is turning 4 Saturday June 6Th. She is having her first all girl party. The theme is Fairies in the garden. She is having 5 of her little girlfriends over . They have planned to do, Fairy coloring, a fairy game, and a flower wreath to make for their hair. Her Mom is making her cake. I made 2 table cloths for the little tables the girls will be sitting at. They are of a embroidered Fairy in the garden. She is surrounded by lots and lots of roses. I also made 6 gift bags her mom will fill with goodies for them to take home.

I am so proud of my daughter in law she is so good at these things. I know she is going to make one little girl very, very happy. Not to mention 5 others.

















No comments:

Post a Comment