My email adress

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anna's 4th Birthday. Fairies in the Garden








I am so sorry I am late with these. My granddaughter turned 4 on June 6th the party theme was Fairies in the garden.


The first picture is of her cake topper. The next one is of the pretty cake her mother Tiffany made. You can see how she made it a Fairy in the garden. She always does such a good job. She puts a lot of thought and time into it.I love to see what theme she comes up with each year. I am so proud of her.


Next you see 5 sweet fairies that showed up for the party. Don't they just look the fairiest!


One of the things Tiffany had planned was for them to plant a flower to take home. Plus much more.


Last but not least, My sweet Fairy Granddaughter Anna with her fairy flower in full bloom. Her Aunt Stephine did the face painting.


All was well in the Fairy garden and it was time to go to sleep!




Thank you for stopping by until next time , Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment