My email adress

Friday, March 7, 2014

Table Topper

I thought I would share with you today a table topper that I have started.

It has been in the works for awhile now. I cut the center piece knowing I wanted to make a table topper but put it away as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for the boarder. Then I forgot about it.

The funny thing is that the boarder wasn't planned for it at all. I was cutting it up for another project and as I was adding it together I remembered the topper. So I pulled it out and started moving the pieces together  and  liked it. Then I started searching for material for the corner stones as the stripes wouldn't fit. There it was a mini version of the center. Quite a nice surprise I think.

On a different note I am starting a beginners crazy quilt class with Kathy Shaw. It starts today and I can't wait. I have been looking at all her pretty work as well as many more talented ladies and have wanted to try it but just hadn't taken the plunge. So I will be showing you the progress I will be making with that. Please no laughs.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol!!!! This is very pretty!!!!! I love the little dress forms in previous post!!!!! Very pretty!!!!! You do stay very busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete