My email adress

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rosedawn English China

Just a quick post.

I found this lovely Rosedawn pattern Johnson Brothers made in England set as my husband and I were out looking for pretties for the shop.

I was so surprised to come across such a large set. I am keeping a complete set for myself and have added pieces individually to the shop. (if you see some you like and would like to combine them let me know I am sure we can work something out) They will make a lovely set or lend themselves well to the shabby chic mix and match sets.

I have searched on line and have found very few and they are quite expensive. I have tried to keep the cost as low as I could. They are from around 1940 and are coming quite hard to find.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment