My email adress

Sunday, June 8, 2014

New post on Etsy

I have added a new section to my Etsy shop. Mix and match dishes.

These pretty different sets will set a very pretty shabby chic table.

There will be several different packages, with different amounts in each and different pieces for different uses. Such as, some may have berry bowls or soup bowls, some crystal glasses some goblets. Some will be all fine china some will have pretty stoneware as well as fine china. That is the beauty of  Shabby Chic.

I do hope you will check them out. Please leave me a note and let me know what you think.

I have so many different dishes as I love shopping for them and my house looks like a antique store now. I just bought 2 more antique china cabinets to store many of them. But truly I love having enough to share also.

Check the shop often as I am planning over the next few weeks adding many more. I also plan on getting pictures of tables set with different sets as examples. Also more quilted table toppers and vintage linens.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Carol


2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I am glad to see you blogging again!!!! Very pretty dishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    doctor strange (2016)

    ReplyDelete