My email adress

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lace Bangle Bracelet

Today's project is a lace bangle bracelet.



I padded the bracelet for comfort then added the blue vintage lace.



On the inside I added another piece of the blue lace around it and then a blue ribbon on top of it for comfort.


To the top I added one of the white lace appliques that I make. To it I added a pink satin carnation flower. On both sides of the satin flower I added a pretty flat back pearl.



All the way around the bracelet I added a white braid with tiny silver beads.


So here it is finished and ready to wear. Simple but dressy.

Until next time. Carol


1 comment:

  1. I read the whole post and this is related to an amazing niche.
    Here I am sending links to some blog please read my blogs.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete