My email adress

Monday, March 2, 2015

Mini Lace Hanging




 This  is my small vintage inspired hanging. (I am not sure why the first two pictures got turned ) 

From the top of the hanger to the bottom of the lace it is 9 1/2 inches. It is 5 inches wide.I used a small doll hanger for the hanger and 2 filigree pieces folded over and attached to the lace project to connect it to the hanger.

I started with a ciggy print  then added 4 different laces to the sides and top and bottom. Then to the top I added a large blue and small rose pink ribbon roses. Then in the right corner I had this pretty vintage rhinestone pin. I just pinned it to it. On the bottom right hand corner I just mimicked  the upper corner with the ribbon roses again.The bottom left corner I used the center from a vintage blue crystal necklace. ( The clasp was broken)
On the back I simply cut a square from a rectangle vintage doily. I added lace around the top and sides.  Then added the same lace from the front bottom only a little longer so from the front you get to see two layers of lace.


I know this picture is a little dark. I am sorry there is still snow on the ground and it is a little over cast today.

But here is the way I am going to display it in my home. Hanging from my living room lamp. I just love it there. I hope you like it also.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment